Cooking Courses for the Typical Cooking of Lake Garda
ART, HISTORY AND GOOD CUISINE
OUR COOKING COURSES
OUR COOKING COURSES
Looking at the lake, turning round to admire the surrounding hills and mountains… This is the panoramic and enchanting landscape of Lake Garda. The lake is well known for its rich, variegated gastronomic culture and its production of exceptional, complementary wines and for this reason we have decided to present to you a cookery course so that you can enjoy at your home the tastes of Garda. Our proposal is based on the historic traditions of our area; that means on our cooking. We are passionate cooks; we cook for our friends and special people and our passion is unavoidably based on emotions.
Every dish is a new challenge. There are thoughts behind every gesture, an idea behind every ingredient we add. Sometimes little details as “put less salt or add more oil” are enough; other times we have to prepare for particular events, so we make an extra effort and we add love and special techniques - we like to call them tricks - to get our meals ready. Each time the result is different, it may not be perfect but it is always a dish made with reflection, full of quality.
We are proposing to you a typical lake menu that aims at the rediscovery of the products of our past which we now present in a modern form. The gentle climate of Lake Garda facilitates the rich cultivation of fruit and vegetables nearly the whole year long. The traditional fruits that you can find in restaurants are plums, apples, and pears of unmistakable taste; in addition there are figs, grapes, strawberries, lemons, blueberries and raspberries. Do not forget our lemon groves, made of stone and wood, which are part of the historical and architectural inheritance of Lake Garda and which testify to a past of hard work and fatigue. Every meal is enriched by the wines of our area. We hope you are excited by our offer, as excited as we were in preparing it for you, our dear Guests.
Our project plans the preparation of a complete menu, from starter to dessert, with fresh products of the Garda region.
- The course begins in the afternoon. Preparation of all dishes. Our Guests will be guided by the hands and the advices of our chef, an expert cook of the “Associazione Bresciana Cuochi” (Cook Association of the Garda Region).
- The course ends at 7.30/8.00 pm
- Following the dinner with the prepared dishes combined with excellent wine, on the panoramic terrace “Il Belvedere dell’Angelo”.
- A recipe booklet and a participation certificate will you be given.
- There will be an interpreter for the whole course time.
- The course will be realized with min. 2 participants. Prices on demand. For further information please contact us here or send a mail to email@example.com